For our senior residents who are healthy and active.
Independent Living at Shoreview Senior Living in Shoreview offers many wonderful advantages for active senior residents. This arrangement is designed for independent seniors who desire the conveniences, social activities and security of community living.
The independent senior lifestyle at Shoreview is full of recreational, educational and social opportunities. It allows seniors more time to themselves and less time performing home maintenance and yard work. This arrangement is a great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones.
Independent Living at Shoreview includes continental breakfast. Many of our seniors also choose to add on a la carte services such as weekly med setups and laundry services. Schedule a tour to see for yourself!
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 24-hour Emergency Call System
- Daily OK Checks
- Health and Wellness Program
- Month-to-Month Lease Agreement
- Controlled Entrance
- Smoke-Free Environment
- Daily Afternoon Coffee and Cookies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pets Welcome (some restrictions apply)
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping Centers, Restaurants and More
- Apartment Building Fire/Smoke Detector and Sprinkler System
- No Association Fees
- Heated Underground Parking
- Guest Suite
- Limited Home Care Services
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Meals Available
- Weekly Med Setup
- Weekly Showers
Dear Neil, Jeanie, Betty, Erica, Becca, Mary, Anita, Ashley, Linda, and other staff - I apologize if I've missed your name. I just wanted to say what a pleasure it has been in getting to know all of you as you cared for my dad at Shoreview Senior Living. Thank you for your kindness, compassion and gentleness - it will not be forgotten! We all appreciate the time you spent with our dad. We know that's your job, but thank you for what you do every day in your job. You are all very special people indeed, in what you do!!
The end of life is certainly an experience. Dad left this world with some of his family present. There were stories and laughter on his last day and I know that dad heard us and knew it was ok to go. It was very peaceful. Thank you all so much!